Friday, July 13, 2007

Modelers are everywhere

I was making myself a cuppa at work a couple afternoons ago and started chatting with fellow from another area who was wandering past. Within a minute I knew he was a scale modeller who was relatively keen (I recalled having spotted some aircraft pictures at his worksite once and drew the obvious conclusions). I told him of my recent trip to model shop (still haven't got a model plane kit, but will soon). Before long we were trading stories and advice snippets.

Next morning I find a printout of the home page of the South Australian Plastic Modellers Association (SAPMA) where I work. So I snuck into his area yesterday and left a photocopy of the pamphlet I grabbed from the Greenock Air Museum on my recent visit.

Modelers are everwhere.

No comments: