Sunday, August 06, 2006

Site of Interest - Iron Mitten

I might start putting up the odd link to sites which for some reason grab my gaming fancy. First amongst them should be TMP, but I'll put up a separate entry on that some other time. For now, let me recommend Iron Mitten. It's a beautiful and growing blog, kept by a fellow who has multiple passions for history, drawing, cartoons, writing, collecting and painting beautiful figures, photography. Seems to be all about Ancients, which is fine by me.

2 comments:

Secundus said...

Wow! thankyou very much, It's great to find a fellow painter/gamer on blogger, all the sites I looked at finished around 2004 or something and I thought I was on my own. However, I carried on and when I get nice comments like this, I know it has been worth it. Thanks again.

Adelaide Gamer said...

It's always nice to read something nice, and to know that you're appreciated. Truly, I like what you're doing.