Sunday, August 06, 2006

EF II - New Scenario: Battle is Joined

We have commenced a new East Front II scenario, 'The Battle is Joined'. I am playing the 1st Panzer on an afternoon during operation Barbarossa - attacking a series of objectives composed of rural road intersections, junctions and river crossings in an moderately wooded hilly terrain. It is defended by outposts of russian infantry, with armoured and motorised reinforcements (I believe) arriving in the early part of the game.

We are up to turn 6 of 20, and I am still awaiting the KVIs and T34s I believe to be around. My tanks are meanwhile engaging relatively obselete models at close range (so far without loss to myself), and my infantry are fighting their way into the only significant town in the area.

Will let you know how it goes.

No comments: