Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can anyone here help Ralph?

Ralph, over at Клементи Ворошилов (how do I pronounce this?), is doing some really interesting stuff with Advanced Squad Leader. After reading this post, outlining some of the travails of one dedicated to simulating obscure yet important campaigns (in this case, the Brit-Soviet invasion of Iran in 1941), I wished that I knew more of the campaign, or that I had (or had the time to play) ASL - as Ralph was looking for playtesters for his project.

If you can help him, perhaps let him know.

3 comments:

Tim Hundsdorfer said...

It's pronounced "Klementi Voroshilov".

Thanks for your help!

Adelaide Gamer said...

Why, thankyou for your thankyou! You'd be another KV fan, at a guess. They're everywhere!

genuine_pills said...

oh nice military tactics there. nice stuff on your spare time. I also would like to share what I do during my vacant time and unbelievable! I thought the result is too good to be true. I build an online business which at first was just for fun and to cover up my spare time. But now. I am earning a good money here. Better try it too