Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Current miniatures project

Sorry it's been awhile, the internet was down.

The present miniatures project is to convert a 7' x 5' sheet of chipboard into a green beige/felt battlefield. This will just fit in the room my wife has so conveniently allowed me the use of for gaming. On this table, I hope to spend many hours with friends pondering the tactical niceties of various miniature wargames. I am playing with 6mm figures and home made rules on a smaller table at present, ironing out the issues in the rules. By the time I have the real table together (there are already of lot of items of miniature scenery to place upon it) I hope to have ironed out the Spanish Civil Wargame rules system I have developed. Then I will gather my troops and we shall have fun.

No comments: